[코인] 비트코인 일일 차트만 해당 / Bitcoin Daily Chart Only

모네타
홈 > NFT & 코인 > 코인 트레이딩뷰
코인 트레이딩뷰

[코인] 비트코인 일일 차트만 해당 / Bitcoin Daily Chart Only

코인개미 0 1978

Bitcoin / U.S. Dollar

CryptoQue

From 2017 to 2020 it was acceptable long term analysis to view BTCUSD on the 4 hour time frame. Now that Bitcoin is over 40K it no longer makes sense to view it on the 4 hour time frame. If you are still trying to look at Bitcoin on any time frame under 4 hours you are trying to be a day trader. Bitcoin's so called volatile price movements are the result of the worlds first truly free market. When the price moves that's because the world is all buying and selling at the same time. The phrase on Twitter is "When in doubt, zoom out". That's how I started looking at the four hour chart. I kept trying to anticipate moves to up or downside using various indicators I'd learned from the stock market, but none of them made any sense. So one day I just naturally figured it out. The market never closes, so there had to be a way to account for far more price action. The only solution was to zoom out & look back for support lines that happened four or five months earlier. In 2020, Bitcoin's market cap grew to one trillion dollars by itself. I caught myself looking at the four hour chart not being able to make those same anticipations I'd learned three years before. I hesitated to look at the daily chart , but It made sense right away. There they were, easy to spot, gigantic daily support lines. Listening to BTC Pros & OGs for the past five years has taught me a lot. Crypto is the most expansive, ready to grow industry to date. El Salvador has made Bitcoin Legal Tender & Every few weeks a new nation announces it is considering Bitcoin adoption. While regulators claim to be clamping down, Banks & public companies are jumping into the space accepting cryptocurrency & legitimizing the industry. Still long term Bullish , Bitcoin might already be too big to fail as some have suggested with Ethereum . If institutions could back dollars or even CBDCs with Bitcoin there might be a way to compromise. Until then HODL & buy as much BTC as you can afford to lose, but at low prices such as 9/21-22, I hope you all bought the dip if even for only $5.

번역:

비트코인/미국 달러

CryptoQue

2017년부터 2020년까지 BTCUSD를 4시간 단위로 보는 것은 허용 가능한 장기 분석이었다. 이제 비트코인은 4만 달러가 넘었으므로 4시간 단위로 보는 것은 더 이상 말이 되지 않는다. 만약 당신이 4시간 이내에 아무 때나 비트코인을 보려고 한다면 당신은 데이 트레이더가 되려고 노력하는 것이다. 비트코인의 소위 불안정한 가격 움직임은 세계 최초의 진정한 자유 시장의 결과이다. 가격이 움직일 때, 그것은 세계가 동시에 사고 팔기 때문입니다. 트위터의 문구는 "의심할 때, 축소하라"이다. 그렇게 해서 저는 4시간짜리 차트를 보기 시작했습니다. 주식시장에서 배운 여러 지표를 이용해 상승과 하락의 움직임을 예측하려고 계속 노력했지만, 그 중 어느 것도 말이 되지 않았다. 그래서 어느 날 저는 자연스럽게 그것을 알아냈습니다. 시장은 결코 닫히지 않기 때문에 훨씬 더 많은 가격 조치를 설명할 방법이 있어야 했다. 유일한 해결책은 4~5개월 전에 발생한 지원 라인을 축소하고 되돌아보는 것이었습니다. 2020년에, 비트코인의 시가총액은 저절로 1조 달러까지 성장했다. 저는 4시간짜리 차트를 보면서 3년 전에 배웠던 것과 같은 기대를 하지 못하고 있는 제 자신을 발견했습니다. 나는 일일 차트를 보는 것을 망설였지만, 그것은 즉시 이치에 맞았다. 그 곳에는 거대한 일일 지원선이 쉽게 눈에 띄었다. 지난 5년간 BTC 프로&OG를 들으면서 많은 것을 배웠습니다. 크립토(Crypto)는 현재까지 업계에서 가장 광범위하고 성장할 준비가 되어 있습니다. 엘살바도르는 비트코인 합법적 화폐를 만들었다. 그리고 몇 주마다 새로운 국가가 그것이 비트코인 채택을 고려하고 있다고 발표한다. 감독당국이 단속을 주장하고 있는 가운데 은행과 공기업들이 가상화폐를 수용하고 산업을 합법화하고 있다. 만약 기관들이 달러나 심지어 비트코인으로 CBDC를 후원할 수 있다면 타협할 방법이 있을 것이다. 그때까지 HODL은 여러분이 손해 볼 수 있는 만큼 BTC를 많이 구입했지만, 9/21-22와 같은 저렴한 가격으로, 저는 여러분 모두가 단돈 5달러에 그 주식을 샀기를 바랍니다.

원문링크: https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/i0OzdZca-Bitcoin-Daily-Chart-Only/

[본문뒤 추가문구] 서학개미 투자포럼 - 해외투자 트렌드의 중심

thumb-3530084681_XdfgD7zU_bbae66d18dab6152a40cb5ff14625e9f1b173d9e_800x144.png
0 Comments

공지사항

광고제휴문의