[코인] 강세장 또는 약세장? / Bull Market or Bear Market ??

홈 > NFT & 코인 > 코인 트레이딩뷰
코인 트레이딩뷰

[코인] 강세장 또는 약세장? / Bull Market or Bear Market ??

코인개미 0 1799

Bitcoin / TetherUS

syedhamza2135

Bitcoin has been one of the major assets which has been expected to enter in the Bear market in these days. Every trader who research a little bit on the Bitcoin can see the constant fear imposed by the content creators that we are going to enter in the bear market before reaching out global all time high.
At the moment, the Fear & Greed index for Bitcoin is 76 which is a good improvement for BTC .

Historical data is suggesting that the bear market is at the door and almost every person is ready to book profits to be prepared for the upcoming Bear Market.

But we are also aware of the fact in trading that if everyone is expecting something, that think is most likely not going to happen. The market does a major move when no one is expecting.

Recently, BTC has broken a major supply level recently ranging from 51.5k - 53k, a Cup and Handle on the chart can also be noticed which broke the supply zone following a big upward move.
Rather you call this a manipulation or a natural move, either way it has been imprinted on the charts. In order to analyze the movement better, we must look at the volume of breakout. Still at the moment, the breakout volume was not high as expected.

Volume analysis is indicating the increase in volume in upcoming days, but in order to determine rather this volume is going to be buying volume or selling volume , the previous supply zone will play a major role.
If the retest of this broken Cup and Handle fails, it will be followed by lots of liquidation of Longs along with panic in the market which can be harmful for the market. Similarly a good retest with increase in buying volume will act as the push to send the BTC to its new all time high.

I am personally bullish on bitcoin for the time being but I will be waiting for the retest and volume before I make any final decision since we have seen lots of fake-outs recently and I would rather loose some potential profits instead of increasing my risk.

번역:

비트코인/테더미국

시담자2135

요즘 베어마켓에 진입할 것으로 예상되는 주요 자산 중 하나가 바로 비트코인이다. 비트코인에 대해 조금 연구하는 모든 트레이더들은 우리가 전 세계적으로 높은 수준에 도달하기 전에 약세장에 진입할 것이라는 컨텐츠 제작자들에 의해 부과되는 끊임없는 두려움을 볼 수 있다.
현재, 비트코인의 공포와 탐욕 지수는 76으로 BTC에게는 좋은 개선이다.

과거 자료에 따르면 약세장이 시작되었고 거의 모든 사람들이 다가오는 약세장에 대비하기 위해 수익을 예약할 준비가 되어 있다.

하지만 우리는 거래에서 모든 사람들이 무언가를 기대하고 있다면, 그런 생각은 일어나지 않을 것이라는 사실을 알고 있습니다. 시장은 아무도 예상하지 못할 때 큰 움직임을 보인다.

최근, BTC는 51.5k-53k의 주요 공급 수준을 깼는데, 이 차트에서 컵과 핸들 또한 큰 상승 움직임 이후 공급 구역을 깼다는 것을 알 수 있다.
오히려 이것을 조작 또는 자연스러운 움직임이라고 부르기도 합니다. 어느 쪽이든 차트에 각인되어 있습니다. 이동을 더 잘 분석하려면 브레이크아웃의 양을 살펴봐야 합니다. 그러나 현재 브레이크아웃 볼륨은 기대만큼 높지 않았다.

물량 분석은 향후 며칠 동안 물량의 증가를 나타내고 있지만, 오히려 이 물량이 매수 물량이나 매도 물량이 될 것이라는 것을 결정하기 위해 이전의 공급 구역이 중요한 역할을 할 것이다.
만약 이 고장난 컵 앤 핸들에 대한 재시험이 실패할 경우, 시장에 해로울 수 있는 공황과 함께 많은 롱스의 청산이 뒤따를 것이다. 마찬가지로 구매량이 증가하면 양호한 재테스트를 통해 BTC를 사상 최고치로 끌어올릴 수 있다.

나는 개인적으로 당분간은 비트코인에 강세지만, 최근 많은 위조지폐를 봤기 때문에 최종 결정을 내리기 전에 재시험과 물량을 기다리고 있을 것이고, 나는 위험을 증가시키기 보다는 잠재적인 이익을 조금 얻고 싶다.

원문링크: https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSDT/5Rqcsj0C-Bull-Market-or-Bear-Market/

[본문뒤 추가문구] 서학개미 투자포럼 - 해외투자 트렌드의 중심

thumb-3530084681_XdfgD7zU_bbae66d18dab6152a40cb5ff14625e9f1b173d9e_800x144.png
0 Comments

공지사항

모바일