[선물] US30-여전히 웨이브 4) @ 34200을 완료하시겠습니까? / US30-Still we are in wave iv) will complete @ 34200?

홈 > 해외선물 > 해외선물 트레이딩뷰
해외선물 트레이딩뷰

[선물] US30-여전히 웨이브 4) @ 34200을 완료하시겠습니까? / US30-Still we are in wave iv…

선물개미 0 1355

US Wall St 30

nmkvijay

Market Commentary:

LEARNING ELLIOTT WAVES IS LITTLE BIT TOUGH (FOR ME IN BEGINNING) BUT I TOOK IT AS A CHALLENGE AND THAT IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE ALSO...

First have an look for the positional trend i shared here previous....if you are a follower of me...and sometimes i will share the counter trend trade also in 15 mins and 1hr...but that is risky ones...so if the trend is bearish or bullish , if i am expecting the correction...book the profit there and wait the correction to end and again go with the trend....DONT TRADE THE COUNTER TRADE SETUP...you will took loss too...try to identify the short term pull back and the long term pull back after that took small lots in the short term PB with strict stop and go with big lots in the trend side that is long term. I WONT TOOK ALL THE TRADE PLAN SHARED HERE...

Read the market commentary inside the chart what i shared here carefully and try to learn Elliott waves ...otherwise its tough to understand the market commentary and my analysis. I wont give a entry, stop loss and take profit in my chart...it is only for EDUCATIONAL PURPOSE and i am sharing how i am analysing the pair and labelling them according to the Elliott wave theory...I AM JUST SHOWING THE TREND HOW IT MAY GO AND MY VIEW(it may wrong too)..so DON'T FOLLOW BLINDLY MY CHART. Take this as a reference and if it correlate to you strategy took the trade as per your strategy...DON'T ASK ABOUT YOUR RUNNING TRADES i wont comment on them and I WONT SUGGEST TO TAKE MY TRADE SETUP.

I am a technical analyst based on trendline, channel, fib retracements, expansion, stochastic for divergence, EMA's and MA's are finding the pull backs and MAJOR IS ELLIOTT WAVES ...those mentioned above are using as a TOOLS only. I am not a fundamental, sentimental trader...but only the fundamental will boost my technical analysis to reach my target or sometimes it will go against me and then i will manage the trade according to the Elliott waves alternate views...Each and every trade plan i am sharing here has a alternate view and i am sharing only the most probabilities(70-80%) here...sometimes the other (20-30%) may market do..then i will change the wave counts and labelling according to the price action.

All labelling and wave counts done by me by manually and i will keep change according to the LIVE MARKET PRICE ACTION. So dont bias, hope on my trade plans...try to learn and make your own strategy...Following is not that much easy...I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSSES IF U TOOK THE TRADE ACCORDING TO MY TRADE PLANS....THANKS LOT..CHEERS

번역:

US 월 세인트 30

nmkvijay

시장 설명:

엘리엇 웨이브를 배우는 것은 약간 어렵지만 (처음에는 저에게는) 도전으로 받아들였고 그것도 불가능한 것은 아닙니다...

먼저 내가 이전에 여기서 공유했던 위치 추이를 살펴봐. 만약 네가 나를 따라온다면...그리고 가끔은 15분 1시간 안에 트렌드 트레이드를 공유하기도 해...하지만 그건 위험한 것들이야...그래서 만약 추세가 약세나 강세라면, 내가 수정을 기대한다면...거기서 이윤을 예약하고 시정이 끝나기를 기다렸다가 다시 유행에 따르다….카운터 트레이드 설정을 바꾸지 마십시오...너도 손해를 보게 될거야...단기적 철수 및 장기적 철수 방식을 파악하여 단기적 PB에서는 소규모 로트를 사용하고 장기적으로는 큰 로트를 사용합니다. 여기에 있는 교역 계획을 모두 가져가지 않겠습니다...

제가 여기서 공유한 차트 안의 시장 해설을 주의 깊게 읽고 엘리엇의 웨이브를 배워보세요. 그렇지 않으면 시장 해설과 제 분석을 이해하기가 어렵습니다. 나는 내 차트에 기입, 손실 방지 및 이익을 얻지 않을 것이다...이것은 단지 교육적인 목적을 위한 것이며 나는 내가 그 쌍을 분석하고 엘리엇 웨이브 이론에 따라 그것들을 분류하는 방법을 공유한다...나는 단지 그것이 어떻게 진행될지 그리고 나의 관점을 보여주는 것이다.그러니 내 차트를 맹목적으로 따르지 마세요. 이것을 참조로 삼으시고 전략과 관련이 있다면 귀사의 전략에 따라 거래를 취하십시오...귀사의 진행 중인 거래에 대해 묻지 마십시오. 이에 대해 언급하지 않겠습니다. 거래 설정을 제안하지 않겠습니다.

저는 트렌드라인, 채널, 파이브 역추적, 확장, 분산을 위한 확률적, EMA와 MA의 풀백과 MA의 MAJOR IS 엘리엇 웨이브를 기반으로 하는 기술 분석가입니다. 위에서 언급한 것들은 툴로만 사용됩니다. 난 근본적이고 감상적인 무역업자가 아니야...하지만 근본적인 것만이 나의 기술적 분석을 내 목표에 도달할 수 있게 할 것이다. 그렇지 않으면 때때로 그것은 나에게 불리할 것이다. 그리고 나서 나는 엘리엇의 다른 견해에 따라 무역을 관리할 것이다...여기서 공유하는 각 및 모든 거래 계획은 대체 보기를 가지며 여기서 가장 높은 확률(70-80%)만 공유합니다.때로는 다른(20-30%)도 시장을 형성할 수 있다.그리고 나서 나는 가격 조치에 따라 웨이브 카운트와 라벨링을 변경할 것입니다.

내가 수동으로 한 모든 라벨링과 웨이브 카운트는 라이브 마켓 프라이스 조치에 따라 변경할 것이다. 그러니 편견 없이 내 무역 계획에 희망을 가져라...너만의 전략을 배우고 만들도록 노력해라...팔로잉은 그리 쉽지 않다...거래 계획에 따라 거래를 했다면 손실에 대해 책임지지 않습니다...감사합니다..건배.

원문링크: https://www.tradingview.com/chart/US30USD/DiPS2bAj-US30-Still-we-are-in-wave-iv-will-complete-34200/

[본문뒤 추가문구] 서학개미 투자포럼 - 해외투자 트렌드의 중심

thumb-3530084681_XdfgD7zU_bbae66d18dab6152a40cb5ff14625e9f1b173d9e_800x144.png
0 Comments

공지사항

모바일