[해외주식] 요청별 FCX / FCX by request

모네타
홈 > 해외주식 > 해외주식 트레이딩뷰
해외주식 트레이딩뷰

[해외주식] 요청별 FCX / FCX by request

주식개미 0 1628

Freeport-McMoRan, Inc

iCantw84it

I made a key code of the price action then found an exact match to this move in the past.... one that matched at lease 95% or better. That way if the move is that close to the same shape we have now it must mean the sentiment of the market was the same at that time. Therefore, the outcome should be the same coming out of the move. I then used PTP which is Past Trend Prediction by tracing the trend it made after this move in the past and projecting it forward on to the current move.

Then I took the same move on the Daily which is a different Time frame then the first..and found the same move with out a key and traced its path and projected it forward as well.

Sometimes I use about 5 other Price Action tricks I have have developed over the last 10 months or chart out the Curve and what Stage it is in. The Curve is my own brain child and I compare that to Wycoff method. Taking all of these into account You have several different approaches to confirming direction and intent of the institutional buyers and where Retail resides during this move.

If you would like to have more information or videos on Any of the ways I chart pls comment below. Like, follow, Subscribe...share.
Thank you,
iCantw84it

번역:

프리포트-맥모란

iCantw84it

나는 가격 행동의 키코드를 만들었는데, 그리고 과거의 이 움직임과 정확히 일치하는 것을 발견했다. 95% 이상 일치하는 항목입니다. 그렇게 해서 우리가 지금 가지고 있는 것과 같은 모양에 가까운 움직임을 보인다면 그것은 그 당시 시장의 심리가 같다는 것을 의미할 것이다. 따라서 이번 조치로 나온 결과와 동일해야 한다. 그런 다음 과거 이 움직임 이후에 이루어진 추세를 추적하여 현재의 움직임으로 투영하여 과거 추세 예측인 PTP를 사용했습니다.

그리고 나서 나는 Daily에서 같은 조치를 취했는데, 그것은 다른 시간 프레임이고 첫 번째 시간 프레임이다.열쇠 없이 같은 움직임을 발견하고 그 경로를 추적해 앞으로 나아가게 했습니다.

때때로 지난 10개월 동안 개발한 5가지 다른 가격 행동 요령을 사용하거나 곡선과 현재 단계에 대한 도표를 작성합니다. 커브는 내 자신의 두뇌 아이이고 나는 그것을 와이코프 방법과 비교한다. 이러한 모든 것을 고려하여 귀하는 기관 구매자의 방향과 의도를 확인하고 이 이동 중에 소매업체가 어디에 상주하는지 확인하는 여러 가지 다른 접근 방식을 가지고 있습니다.

제가 도표를 작성하는 방법 중 하나에 대한 자세한 정보나 동영상을 원하시면 아래에 의견을 보내주시기 바랍니다. 좋아요, 팔로우, 구독...나누다
감사합니다.
iCantw84it

원문링크: https://www.tradingview.com/chart/FCX/qMgww8Am-FCX-by-request/

[본문뒤 추가문구] 서학개미 투자포럼 - 해외투자 트렌드의 중심

thumb-3530084681_XdfgD7zU_bbae66d18dab6152a40cb5ff14625e9f1b173d9e_800x144.png
0 Comments

공지사항

광고제휴문의