[해외주식] TSLA 의견 및 2021년 10월 13일 전망 / TSLA Opinion and Forecast 13th October 2021

홈 > 해외주식 > 해외주식 트레이딩뷰
해외주식 트레이딩뷰

[해외주식] TSLA 의견 및 2021년 10월 13일 전망 / TSLA Opinion and Forecast 13th Oct…

주식개미 0 2206

Tesla, Inc

JustPlainHenry

Yes, a very controversial position to take on the stock. As much as I love the company and the CEO recently (I still hold a good portion of shares in my long-term portfolio but I have a lot of trading cash saved for good short-term opportunities), I have been more bearish on the company's price action. So note, I am bullish on the fundamentals and the business model that they currently implement, IMO I believe that this differentiates them from other companies (note companies and not a car company because TSLA is very innovative and has many ambitious projects) and I can comfortably see it's share value skyrocket in the future. However, as of right now I do not see it that way.

Now to the actual analysis:
Recently I have been observing more bearish indicators pop up in the technicals of TSLA where I believe that it is likely that share price will plummet even If the company posts good earnings in the coming week. Again, note that I am bullish on the company and the overall business, I'm just bearish on the share price. The reason why I believe this is because, throughout various previous earnings seasons, the share price tends to bearish leading up to it and even after it short term before sky-rocketing, examples include the second and third-quarter earnings of 2020; what I'm suggesting is that market participants underestimate the progress that TSLA is making which provided a good opportunity for the share price to jump. The idea that I'm trying to develop is that this time around there are more optimistic investors who are rather greedy IMO, all pushing the share price up before earnings in a speculative hope that the company will significantly outperform. I think that this is a good way to disappoint shareholders if the numbers do not meet their expectations, potentially resulting in a short-term drop in share price which will provide a good opportunity to buy the share at a lower price.

Daily graph:
* Bearish wedge developed, suggesting share price is possible. The first target is the 720 area and potentially a 650 as the bottom before bullish wave re-occurs.
- How I like to draw trendlines is, there MUST be three significant points touching the trendline to be significant. Otherwise, the trendline is invalid and presents no meaningful information IMO.
* RSI is awfully close to the overbought region, with no space for a religious figure, there is a high probability IMO that price will drop
* Both MACD and RSI have lost momentum and have been rather tight for the past couple of months; suggesting that bulls don't have significant control over the share price and there is an opportunity for shares to drop.
* Bullist moves upwards have been on low volume which is definitely not a good indicator for bulls
* It's really hard to tell since the price action and oscillators have been so tight, but I believe that there is a bearish divergence between the price and both RSI and MACD oscillators in the previous months.

4-hour graph:
* 4 bearish divergences between the peaks of the price action and MACD
* Recent bearish divergence between the peaks of the price action and RSI
- Both bearish divergences suggest that there is a good opportunity for bearish movement, we will see if price action and the oscillators converge to confirm anything.

1-hour graph:
* The recent peaks inform us that there is a bearish divergence, suggesting price move downwards is likely
- We will need to wait for a trough to form to confirm the direction of the hourly trend or wait for a confirmation of the bearish trend in the peaks
* Volume trend since the most recent trough is bearish , the declining volume suggests the weak bull trend

Just to inform readers that this is my own opinion and my own analysis, I may have missed some information due to lack of time. Criticism is welcome although I may not respond due to other more important deadlines. I hope that you have found this useful and happy trading all.

번역:

테슬라

저스트플레인핸리다.

네, 주식을 인수하는 것은 매우 논란이 많은 입장입니다. 내가 최근 회사와 CEO를 사랑하는 만큼(나는 여전히 장기 포트폴리오에서 상당한 지분을 보유하고 있지만 좋은 단기 기회를 위해 저축한 많은 거래 현금을 가지고 있다) 회사의 가격 조치에 더 약세를 보이고 있다. 참고로, 저는 그들이 현재 구현하고 있는 기본 원칙과 비즈니스 모델에 대해 강점을 가지고 있습니다. IMO는 TSLA가 매우 혁신적이고 야심찬 프로젝트가 많기 때문에 자동차 회사가 아닌 다른 회사들과 차별화된다고 생각합니다. 그리고 저는 이것이 미래에 주식 가치가 치솟는 것을 편안하게 볼 수 있습니다. 하지만, 지금 당장은 그렇게 보지 않습니다.

이제 실제 분석으로 넘어갑시다.
최근 나는 TSLA의 기술에서 더 많은 약세 지표들이 나타나는 것을 관찰하고 있다. 나는 그 회사가 다음 주에 좋은 실적을 낸다고 해도 주가가 폭락할 가능성이 높다고 믿는다. 다시 한 번 말씀드리지만, 저는 회사와 사업 전반에 대해 강세이며, 주가에 대해서는 약세를 보이고 있습니다. 제가 이렇게 생각하는 이유는, 이전의 여러 어닝 시즌 동안 주가가 상승으로 이어지는 경향이 있고, 심지어 급등하기 전에 단기적으로라도, 예로는 2020년 2분기와 3분기 수익을 포함하기 때문입니다. 제가 제안하는 것은 시장 참여자들이 TSLA의 발전을 과소평가하기 때문입니다.Hich는 주가가 뛰어오르는 좋은 기회를 제공했다. 제가 개발하고자 하는 생각은 이번에는 좀 더 낙관적인 투자자들이 있고, 그들은 모두 회사가 훨씬 더 잘 해낼 것이라는 추측의 희망으로 수익보다 주가를 먼저 상승시킨다는 것입니다. 만약 그 수치가 그들의 기대에 미치지 못한다면 주주들을 실망시킬 수 있는 좋은 방법이라고 생각한다. 잠재적으로 단기적인 주가 하락을 초래하여 더 낮은 가격에 주식을 살 수 있는 좋은 기회를 제공할 것이다.

일별 그래프:
* 주가 가능성을 시사하는 베어리쉬 웨지 개발 첫 번째 목표는 720 영역이며 강세파가 다시 발생하기 전에 바닥으로 650이 될 가능성이 있습니다.
- 트렌드라인을 그리는 방법은 트렌드라인에 세 개의 유의한 점이 있어야만 의미가 있다는 것입니다. 그렇지 않으면 추세선이 잘못되고 의미 있는 정보 IMO가 표시되지 않습니다.
* RSI는 과매입지역에 매우 근접해 있어 종교인을 위한 공간이 없어 가격이 하락할 가능성이 높습니다.
* MACD와 RSI 모두 모멘텀을 잃었고 지난 몇 달 동안 다소 긴축 상태에 있었습니다. 즉, 주가가 크게 통제되지 않고 주가가 하락할 가능성이 있음을 시사합니다.
* 불리스트가 상승하는 부피가 적어서 황소에게 좋은 지표가 되지 않습니다.
* 가격 조치와 발진기가 매우 엄격했기 때문에 알 수 없지만, 이전 달에 RSI와 MACD 발진기 간에 약세 차이가 있다고 생각합니다.

4시간 그래프:
* 가격 조치의 최고점과 MACD 사이의 4가지 약세 차이
* 최근 가격 조치의 최고점과 RSI 간의 약세 차이
- 두 약세 기류 모두 약세 움직임에 좋은 기회가 있음을 시사하고 있으며, 우리는 가격 움직임과 진동자들이 어떤 것을 확인하기 위해 모이는지를 확인할 것입니다.

1시간 그래프:
* 최근의 최고점들은 우리에게 약보합이 있다는 것을 알려주며, 가격이 하락할 가능성이 있음을 시사한다.
- 시간당 추세의 방향을 확인하기 위해 수조가 형성되기를 기다리거나 최고점에서 약세 추세가 확인되기를 기다려야 합니다.
* 최근 최저기조가 약세여서 물량 감소는 약세황소 추세를 시사합니다.

독자들에게 이것이 내 의견이고 내 분석이라는 것을 알리기 위해서, 나는 시간이 부족해서 몇 가지 정보를 놓쳤을지도 모른다. 비록 제가 다른 중요한 마감일 때문에 대답하지 않을 수도 있지만, 비판은 환영입니다. 이 모든 것이 유용하고 행복한 거래였기를 바랍니다.

원문링크: https://www.tradingview.com/chart/TSLA/N1JGQzjP-TSLA-Opinion-and-Forecast-13th-October-2021/

[본문뒤 추가문구] 서학개미 투자포럼 - 해외투자 트렌드의 중심

thumb-3530084681_XdfgD7zU_bbae66d18dab6152a40cb5ff14625e9f1b173d9e_800x144.png
0 Comments

공지사항

모바일