[코인] BTC 시장의 전반적인 전망과 무역 계획 / OVERALL PROJECTION OF THE BTC MARKET AND TRADE PLAN

모네타
홈 > NFT & 코인 > 코인 트레이딩뷰
코인 트레이딩뷰

[코인] BTC 시장의 전반적인 전망과 무역 계획 / OVERALL PROJECTION OF THE BTC MARKET AND…

코인개미 0 1881

Bitcoin / TetherUS

Tradehubng

Hello traders. a look into the overall market of BTC and trade plan. As i always said we follow the chart and we speculate both directions in the market, from th chart we can see the price is expected to correct or pullback to support areas for a continuation to the upside. we are still bullish but most often we get carried away with the bullishness at the top. from the chart we can our levels of retracement and likely support areas we expect price to get to in case of its bearishness . we should be prepared for both directions and don't allow emotions to drive your portfolios. for further bearishness we should look at the likely support areas for a bounce.

Fundamentals

Lots of news once markets dips and most cases we attach it to different scenerios.. elon mask . china ban.
China banned cryptos in 2013. 2017 and most cases the market dips and which is not different from happenings now. from the chart we are still bullish ... Dont be fooled by these activities. the futures will always want to buy the bullish bears to make profits. so guys for me i will consider more buy opportunities.

thanks.

tradehung,

번역:

비트코인/테더미국

무역허브

안녕하세요 트레이더 여러분. BTC의 전반적인 시장 및 무역 계획을 살펴보십시오. 우리가 항상 차트를 따르고 시장에서 양쪽 방향을 추측한다고 말했지만, 우리는 이 차트에서 가격이 수정되거나 후퇴하여 계속 상승할 수 있는 영역을 지원할 것으로 예상한다. 우리는 여전히 강세지만, 대부분 우리는 상위권의 강세에 사로잡혀 있다. 차트를 통해 우리는 우리의 회복 수준과 그것의 약세에 대비해 가격이 예상될 수 있는 영역을 지원할 수 있다. 우리는 양 방향 모두에 대비해야 하며, 감정이 당신의 포트폴리오를 움직이는 것을 허용하지 말아야 한다. 더 많은 약세를 위해, 우리는 회복될 가능성이 있는 지지 지역을 살펴봐야 한다.

기초

많은 뉴스들이 일단 시장이 하락하면 우리는 그것을 다른 시나리오에 첨부한다. 사슴가면. 도자기 금지.
중국은 2013. 2017년에 암호 해독을 금지했고 대부분의 경우 현재와 다르지 않습니다. 차트에서 우리는 여전히 강세를 보이고 있습니다. 이러한 활동에 속지 마세요. 미래들은 이익을 내기 위해 항상 강세 곰들을 사길 원할 것이다. 그래서 나를 위해 나는 더 많은 구매 기회를 고려할 것이다.

고마워요.

무역행동,

원문링크: https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSDT/nQDNSAUx-OVERALL-PROJECTION-OF-THE-BTC-MARKET-AND-TRADE-PLAN/

[본문뒤 추가문구] 서학개미 투자포럼 - 해외투자 트렌드의 중심

thumb-3530084681_XdfgD7zU_bbae66d18dab6152a40cb5ff14625e9f1b173d9e_800x144.png
0 Comments

공지사항

광고제휴문의